JediOKC 5K Oct 12, 4 pm Wiley Post Park OKC

Talk about upcoming and past conventions & events
Ryan
Force Sensitive

JediOKC 5K Oct 12, 4 pm Wiley Post Park OKC

Post by Ryan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Join JediOKC, Oklahoma's Largest Star Wars Fan Club, as they sponsor the first ever JediOKC 5K & Costume Fun Run benefiting the children of Integris Mental Health Center in Spencer OK.

Part of the Landrunners Race Series!

Pre-Registration coming soon!

Pick out your fanciest Jedi robe and your loosest Stormtrooper armor for the most entertaining 5K event on this side of the galaxy. With a timed 5K and a children's 1 mile fun run, you and your family will not want to miss the fastest event since you-know-who did the you-know-what run in under twelve you-know-what's.

Food trucks, inflatables and family fun! The costumed members of JediOKC will be present for photos and meet & greet before, during and after the race. For Runners, costumes are encouraged, but not required.

Pre-Registation reserves your spot in the this 300 adult runner limited event (children's event has no limit). Pre-reg includes t-shirt and special inaugural JediOKC 5K finisher medal. We anticipate that registration will open through OK Runner, our event's official timers.

Sponsored by JediOKC, McKinley Design Studio and More! (Interested in sponsoring this event? Please contact Latonya McHale at lamchale@gmail.com to find out how your organization can help us bless the lives of the children at Integris Mental Health.)

Noone-Rey
Force Sensitive

Re: JediOKC 5K Oct 12, 4 pm Wiley Post Park OKC

Post by Noone-Rey » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Wouldn't miss it for the world! Count me in for Rey! Set up, tear down, the works!

Edit: As I've volunteered to run registration, I will be there but not in costume! Frees up Rey to anyone else who wants to scavenge!
Last edited by Noone-Rey on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
TFA Rey
TLJ Rey
Jyn Erso
Ewok Leia
Qi'ra
Mustafar Padme
Imperial Officer
Hermione Granger
Ghostbuster
Joyce Byers
Thirteenth Doctor

Annacs88
Force Sensitive

Post by Annacs88 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Ross and I will be there! I think he's gonna do the 5k in his mando. Super excited for this!

Policeman Bob
Force Sensitive

Post by Policeman Bob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:46 pm

For sure doing this!
Costumes:
Han Solo
Cassian Andor
TIE Pilot
TIE Reserve
Imperial Crewman
(Indiana Jones, Marty McFly, Mork from Ork, Ghostbuster, Gotham PD, Alex DeLarge)

JynErso
Force Sensitive

Post by JynErso » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:59 pm

This is such an awesome idea!! I’ll Jyn Erso for this for pictures. I’ll also be available for tear-down, etc. at the end.
Rebellions are built on hope!