What: JediOKC's 1st Annual Sabacc Tournament!
When: Saturday, July 21st 2018. 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Where: McKinley Design Studio - 220 NW 59th St. Oklahoma City
Bring your lucky dice because it's time for the 1st annual JediOKC sabacc tournament! Like our poker tournaments in the past, we'll be fundraising for the Spencer Integris Children's Hospital. More details to come. We hope you can make it!
JediOKC Fundraiser Modified Sabacc Rules
The game will be played following the rules of the Solo: A Star Wars Story Sabacc game, with the following exceptions:
- The Bounty Tokens will not be used.
- Modified poker rules will be used to add a gambling feel to the game.
Modified Poker Rules for Sabacc
- At the beginning of each game, each player will ante (the value of the minimum bet) into the pot.
- During each player's turn, each player will ante into the pot.
- After the third dice roll, players will then wager for the pot, starting to the dealer's left. The game's rules apply to ties, so there should always be a single winner at the end of each game, with the exception of a split pot for players who don't have enough chips to complete a game.
- Wager Options:
- Check (bet nothing)
- Bet (any value between the minimum and maximum bet, you cannot raise above the maximum bet)
- Fold (forfeit your hand for the current game)
As time passes:
- The minimum and maximum bet will increase at regular intervals.
- Players may be shuffled between tables.
- Consolidation will take place.
- Re-Buys price and chip counts will vary at to-be-determined intervals.
All rules are subject to change before and during the tournament in order to ensure the games don't last too long or too short. This is a best-guess, so please bear with us as we try to make it fun for everyone involved.
Costume list(because everyone else is doing it):
Generic Person with Various Interests