Calendar 
Stormtrooper Experience for charity auction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JediOKC Forum Index » Conventions and Events View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormtrooper Experience for charity auction
 PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 am Reply with quote  
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Hello everyone!

With the Holidays over the time has now come to get back into the swing of things. Our first fundraising event of the year is the Positive Tomorrows charity auction and fundraiser! Last year we painted a couple of helmets and donated them, as well as donating several pieces of art. This year I'd like to try something new. I would like to auction off a 'stormtrooper experience'.

The idea of this experience is for allowing the winner of the bid to don the plastic armor and have a photoshoot with themself and other costumed members of the Legion in front of a green screen. I think that this gives us a unique opportunity to raise a potentially large amount of money for the kids of Positive Tomorrows.

In order to make this experience work I need some volunteers, primarily someone who would be willing to allow the use of their stormtrooper costume. The armor will be supervised at all times and the owner of the armor is welcome to participate and supervise it's use.

If you have a stormtrooper Costume and you are interested in raising money for this cause, please reach out to me ASAP so that I can organize this experience with the Positive Tomorrows volunteers.

Thank you all and have a great week!

Costume List:
Snow Trooper
Frosty the Snow Trooper
Jedi Knight
Ghostbuster
*Fanboy*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:08 pm Reply with quote  
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Brian Reynolds has graciously offered to let us use his stormtrooper armor for the Stormtrooper Experience!

I'd still love to get a few costumers to do the photoshoot with the winner. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Costume List:
Snow Trooper
Frosty the Snow Trooper
Jedi Knight
Ghostbuster
*Fanboy*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quote  
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

I'm happy to offer the Studio as a site for the photo shoot. Let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:51 pm Reply with quote  
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Depending on era/costumes/characters desired, I'd be down for being an extra person in the shoot!

Rey (Jakku)
Rey (TLJ)
Jyn Erso
Padme (Mustafar)
Leia (Ewok)
Qi'ra (Solo)
Imperial Officer
{WantstomakeEnfysNestgosh}

Page 1 of 1