Calendar 
Disney is acquiring Lucasfilm.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JediOKC Forum Index » Episode VII View previous topic :: View next topic  
 PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 am Reply with quote  
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

I had another thought...

Lucas is 68. From looking at the last interview on starwars.com, he doesn't look very fit for a 68 year old. I will not speculate that he is suddenly suffering from some unknown ailment (i.e. cancer, stroke), but as some of us know getting old is rough. It is hard to run an empire when you are 68 much less 50. It's a stressful job.

What if George is thinking this:

If something happens to him suddenly, his kids will tie up Star Wars in court for a decade. If it's only money and not the fate of the company in the balance, he could kick off (and that would be a sad day indeed) and none of us would be facing what Superman did with the Siegel's. Instead, we could remember the man who gave us all so much joy in our childhood years...only to mess with it when we became adults Wink

It was a wise move.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    JediOKC Forum Index » Episode VII

Page 2 of 2